The Reform Muli is perfectly designed for use in mountain agriculture. A low centre of gravity, the enormous ground clearance thanks to portal axles, and the tension-free centre tube are obvious benefits of the Muli. Thanks to the four attachment areas, a Reform Muli can be equipped with many different attachments for mountain agriculture.
Modern built-on self-loading trailers impress with optimum forage intake, generous capacity and good maintenance accessibility. Large loading volumes save time and money, making them highly economical and efficient. In addition, the enormous ground clearance thanks to portal axles ensures clean pick-up of the forage swath. Once forage harvesting is complete, all built-on self-loading trailers can easily be uncoupled with the Reform quick-release system.
- Loading volume from 18 - 24 m³
- Up to 12 blades for silage
- Weight between 1,260 and 1,560 kg
A REFORM Muli with top-mounted manure spreader is the strong partner you need for fertilising green areas, whether on steep slopes or level ground. Our range of side and rear spreaders meets every requirement. The integrated fine spreader delivers particularly precise and efficient spreading of manure. The result is a particularly even spreading pattern at working widths of up to 20 metres, depending on the spreader. The scraper floor is continuously variable for adjusting the spreading volume.
- Loading volume from 3.9 - 4.6 m³
- Spreading width up to 8 m
- Weight, depending on model, between 990 kg and 1,230 kg
- Spreading mechanism: 4 vertical rollers with cutting blades
- Loading volume from 3.4 - 4.5 m³
- Spreading width up to 20 m
- Weight depending on model between 1,000 kg and 1,220 kg
- Spreading mechanism: Rear rotor with adjustable ejection angle
More about Reform’s manure spreader >
With our modern top-mounted manure containers in standard and professional design, you benefit from an extensive selection of container sizes and a constant centre of gravity for different filling levels. The distribution systems range from vertical and horizontal distributors to liquid manure guns. With optical level indicators, the driver has an excellent overview of the load and can optimally plan spreading routes. The pumps deliver their optimum performance even at low speeds (350 - 400 rpm), which also increases economic efficiency.
- Volumes from 1,700 – 4,000 l
- Container diameters from 1,000 – 1,250 mm
- Cylinder lengths from 2,000 to 3,000 mm
- Weights between 900 and 1,500 kg
Modern Alpine rotary disc mowers have a compact design and low weight. The rotary disc mowers excel with a clean cut – even at high speeds. With working widths of up to 2.6 m, large acreage performance is possible. The Alpin rotary disc mower can also be ideally combined with the built-on self-loading trailer. Ideal for forage harvesting. This saves one work step.
- Working width 2.6 m
- 5 mowing discs with 2 blades each
- Weight: up to 460 kg
- 3-point linkage Cat. I
- 540 rpm and 1,000 rpm drive